Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Dashain

Finally , after a whole 1 year wait dashain knows on our door. I was very excited about getting 1 month long holidays. I was planning to learn more about music on this holidays to utilize my holidays by learning many more new things. The first day of holiday was like normal for me . I help my mommy to clean our house , help her in cooking and i also water the plants.Then the next day me and my mommy we went for shopping we went to buy new cloths it was amazing because i spend time with my mummy after a long time .I feel really good and refresh after spending time with my mummy. Then after some days i went to my mama's house it was amazing to see my mama maiju brothers and sisters after a long time . I used to be with my brothers and sisters whole the time we play music , we  dance together like a idiot and it was really fun to spend time with my brothers and sisters after a long time . Then after some days there was tika  on that day I put tika from my elders and get blessing . Then i  went to play swing with my sisters it was really funny because my sister was scared to play swing . Then after that day we all went to patan it was really fun. Then after some days i came back home from my mama's house. This dashain was really fun for me . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My journey of Jagat Mandir School

13 Years of ExperiencE It is also said that school is next home of every child. "failing and learning" Teacher are like gods....