Monday, August 7, 2017

Father day

Happy father day

 I am Albert Tamang. The man in right photograph is of my father.   My father is my real hero and ideal person of my life. He is my best friend as I share everything with him. His name is Mr. Kamal Tamang. He is very kind hearted person. He is sincere and dutiful. He is very intelligent and loving too. He always helps others in their problems. He is very honest person and very famous in his office too. My father has a lot of patience. He always understands my feelings and sadness. He supports me in all my problems and guides me. He has always taught me good values. He deals very nicely with me every time. He is very special person in my life. I love my father very much. He is very lovely father of the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My journey of Jagat Mandir School

13 Years of ExperiencE It is also said that school is next home of every child. "failing and learning" Teacher are like gods....